- Views: 99 Discussion Table Results: Community Assets
During the summit, table and online participants were asked to discuss and share their results to the following question:
In thinking about the things that support children and families, providing opportunities for reading success, what are the best things we have going for us as a community? These could be programs, institutions, practices, etc.Read more
- Views: 91 Discussion Table Results: Action Steps
During the summit, table and online participants were asked the following questions regarding action steps for the community:
- What is the single most important task for this community as we go forward?
- How can the community work collaboratively on this task?
- Views: 87 The Raising Readers Wordle
As a final activity during the summit, WGTE asked each participant to think of one word that represented the day. A Wordle is simply a fun, graphic representation of thoughts and ideas. This Wordle shows how strongly the group felt that collaboration was going to be the key to positive change in our community. Think of your own word. What might it be? Feel free to share it in the comment area below!