Frequently Asked Questions
Views: 152

Frequently Asked Questions

What if I wish to increase my monthly or quarterly donation?
WGTE will give you the opportunity to upgrade your contribution amount each year when you receive your membership anniversary letter. If you would like to upgrade at any other time, please call the Membership Department at 419-380-4641, and we will be happy to assist you.

How do I stop my contribution if necessary?
Just call our Membership Department at
419-380-4641, or send us a request in writing.

What if there is a problem with my bank or card statement?
If you have any questions regarding your statement, call us immediately. We will work with you to correct the problem.

When will contributions be withdrawn from my account?
Withdrawals from credit or debit cards occur on the 10th of each month. If the 10th occurs on a weekend or holiday, the payments will be processed on the next business day.

What do I use for tax purposes?
We will send you a giving receipt every January stating your total giving from the previous year.

Can I still choose a thank you gift?
Yes! If you would like to receive a thank you gift, simply contact the Membership Department at
419-380-4641, and we will assist you.

Still have questions?
Contact us at 419-380-4641 or sustainers@ wgte.orgThank