- Twice Born: Stories from the Special Delivery Unit, Part 1
Tuesday, March 31 at 8:00 p.m.
This new three-part documentary series includes unprecedented access to patients and doctors at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.Read more
- Cancer: The Emperor of All Maladies: The Blind Men and the Elephant
Tuesday, March 31 at 9:00 p.m.
Follow the search for a cure, intertwined with the story of an oncologist fighting breast cancer.Read more
- Cancer: The Emperor of All Maladies: Finding the Achilles Heel
Wednesday, April 1 at 9:00 p.m.
The series conclusion begins at a moment of optimism: Scientists believe they have cracked the mystery of the malignant cell.Read more
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga LIVE!: Great Performances
Thursday, April 2 at 10:00 p.m.
The greatest living interpreter of the American Songbook teams up again with America's reigning pop diva in an unforgettable new concert!Read more
- Great Performances: Annie Lennox: Nostalgia Live in Concert
Friday, April 3 at 10:00 p.m.
Annie Lennox sings from the Great American Songbook.Read more
- Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries, Part 26
Saturday, April 4 at 8:00 p.m.
Trapped by a heavy snowfall, Christmas in July turns deadly when the ghosts of an old Christmas mine collapse come back to haunt Aunt Prudence (Miriam Margolyes). Starring Essie Davis as Miss Phryne Fisher.