- Views: 171 Toledo Stories: Lutheran Homes Society and The Storied Life of Millie Benson
Thursday, March 26 at 8:00 and 8:30 p.m.
In a back-to-back presentation of two popular "Toledo Stories," WGTE presents "Lutheran Homes Society: A History of Compassion" on Thursday, March 26 at 8:00 p.m. and "The Storied Life of Millie Benson" at 8:30 p.m.Read more
- Great Performances: L'Allegro with the Mark Morris Dance Company
Friday, March 27 at 9:00 p.m.
Se to Handel's Baroque masterpiece, a colorful company of dancers embodies the ecstasy of art that transforms.Read more
- Cancer: The Emperor of All Maladies: Magic Bullets
Monday, March 30 at 9:00 p.m.
The search for a “cure” for cancer is the greatest epic in the history of science, spanning centuries and continents.Read more
- Twice Born: Stories from the Special Delivery Unit, Part 1
Tuesday, March 31 at 8:00 p.m.
This new three-part documentary series includes unprecedented access to patients and doctors at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.Read more
- Cancer: The Emperor of All Maladies: The Blind Men and the Elephant
Tuesday, March 31 at 9:00 p.m.
Follow the search for a cure, intertwined with the story of an oncologist fighting breast cancer.Read more
- Cancer: The Emperor of All Maladies: Finding the Achilles Heel
Wednesday, April 1 at 9:00 p.m.
The series conclusion begins at a moment of optimism: Scientists believe they have cracked the mystery of the malignant cell.Read more