FM 91's online audio is listener supported. Help support the stream. Donate now
Make and Play: Make a Mouse Out of Circles
Supplies needed: Scissors, construction paper or white paper, crayons or markers, and things around the house that you could use to trace 4 different sizes of circles (bottle caps, lids, plates, etc.
1. Cut out a large circle to be the head.
2. From the same color paper, cut out two medium sized circles to be the ears.
3. From another color of paper, cut out two smaller circle to be the inside of the ears.
4. From the same color of paper, cut out an even smaller circle to be the nose.
5. Glue or tape the circles together.
6. Draw on whiskers and eyes (or glue on small circles to be eyes).
Make and Play: Paper Plate Pig
Supplies needed: paper plate, pink crayon or marker, pink, black, and white construction paper, glue, scissors, and a black marker.
1. Color the paper plate pink.
2. Cut two ears and an oval nose out of the pink paper.
3. Cut two circles out of the white paper to be the outside of the eyes and two smaller circles from black paper to be the inside of the eyes.
4. Cut four circles out of the black paper to be the nose holes.
5. Cut out two rectangles from the black paper to be the front feet. Cut a triangle out of the bottom of them to make hooves.
6. Glue everything together and add a mouth with a black marker.