It is the policy of WGTE to recruit, hire and promote in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability. The hiring and promotion of applicants will be based upon experience, qualifications and abilities outlined in the position descriptions.
It is the policy of WGTE to take affirmative action to ensure that all personnel actions such as compensation, benefits and company-supported training shall be administered without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability.
WGTE Public Media's Equal Employment Opportunity Files are available for public inspection at the FCC's website.
WGTE Public Media, an equal opportunity employer, is dedicated to providing broad outreach regarding job vacancies at the station. We seek the help of local organizations in referring qualified applicants to our station. Organizations that wish to receive our vacancy information should contact Michelle Turner at WGTE Public Media by calling 419-380-4644.
WGTE Public Media is committed to maintaining a culture of diversity and inclusion to provide an unbiased work environment and, in doing so, enhance our service to the public. The concept of diversity encompasses acceptance and respect. These can be along the dimensions of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.
Are you a dynamic and innovative educator with a genuine passion for learning? WGTE Public Media is searching for a dedicated individual to join our team as an Educational Services Coordinator. In this role, you will play a crucial part in creating, coordinating, and delivering engaging technology programs designed for both teachers and students.
· Develop and implement creative curriculum utilizing technology.
· Collaborate with a team to coordinate and execute educational programs effectively.
· Utilize technology to enhance learning experiences for teachers and learners and foster a modern educational environment.
· Demonstrate expertise in curriculum development, ensuring alignment with educational standards.
· Bachelor’s degree in education.
· At least one to three years of hands-on experience teaching.
· Proven track record in curriculum development, with a strong preference for candidates with prior experience in integrating technology into educational programs.
· Self-motivated with exceptional oral and written communication skills.
· Strong organizational abilities to manage and streamline educational initiatives.
At WGTE Public Media, we offer a compelling compensation package along with outstanding benefits, reflecting our commitment to both attracting and retaining a diverse and talented staff that values and celebrates your unique experiences, perspectives, and identity. Our dedicated team at WGTE works collaboratively to foster inclusive, equitable, and welcoming working and learning environments.
Send your letter and résumé to: Human Resources at email@example.com, or Human Resources, P.O. Box 30, Toledo, OH 43614. EOE/ADA
The WGTE Production Intern will spend the semester working with WGTE Public Media’s production crew. This unpaid internship includes the opportunity to shoot on various professional cameras, edit with the Adobe Creative Cloud software, and learn audio and lighting techniques. Interns will also join the production crew in providing live video feeds for event coverage and streaming.