The Public Broadcasting Foundation of Northwest Ohio (WGTE Public Media) operates this website. You may contact us with questions or comments about the website by any of the following means:
WGTE Public Media
PO Box 30
Toledo, OH 43614
Telephone: (419) 380-4600
- We will not collect personally identifiable information from you, other than what you supply to us on a voluntary basis.
- In order to participate in some activities, you might be asked to provide some personally identifiable information. This could be in connection with the following:
- contest registration
- subscription registration for services which require subscription (such as e-mail playlists)
- applications for membership or membership information
- volunteer registration
- online transactions
- content submissions including blogs, video and audio, item ratings, item tagging, etc.
- WGTE Public Media will not disclose your personal information to any third party without first receiving your permission.
- WGTE Public Media may use your personally identifiable information for activities explained above, for internal and marketing promotional purposes. We will always explain the extent of its use at the time you are asked to provide personal information. If you do not want this information to be collected or used by us for these purposes, you can simply "opt out." Under certain circumstances, opting out may prevent your participation in activities for which personal information is needed, as in contests.