FM 91's online audio is listener supported. Help support the stream. Donate now
Supplies needed: A ball and at least three participants.
1. Stand in a circle and pass the ball back and forth with gentle, underhand tosses.
2. You can make no sounds as you play.
3. You cannot move your feet as you play.
4. You cannot make any bad tosses or bad catches as you play.
5. If you break any of the rules, you must take yourself out of the game. You have to determine what the right thing to do is!
Supplies needed: paper and pencil or crayons
1. With one piece of paper, make a fun greeting card for someone special who lives with you or comes to your house to visit.
2. Put the card on the pillow of your bed.
3. Make 4 clues for your special someone to follow in order to find the card:
Clue 1: Fold a piece of paper in half and inside this card, draw a picture of the refrigerator. Hold on to this first clue because you will give it to the player when the treasure hunt begins.
Clue 2: Fold another piece of paper in half and inside this card, draw a picture of the television. Now put this card in or on the door of the refrigerator.
Clue 3: Fold another piece of paper in half and inside this card, draw a picture of someone's shoe. Now leave this card by the TV.
Clue 4: Fold another piece of paper in half and inside this card, draw a picture of your bed and place this card in someone's shoe.
4. When you are ready for the treasure hunt to begin, give clue number 1 (with the picture of the refrigerator) to the player. If the player follows your clues correctly, he or she should find the card on your pillow!