FM 91's online audio is listener supported. Help support the stream. Donate now
2 toilet paper rolls (or one paper towel roll cut in half), scissors, tape, crayons or markers, string or yarn, construction paper (or plain white paper).
1. Cut the paper to match the size of the toilet paper rolls and tape it on. (To do this fold the paper "hamburger style" then "hotdog" style and cut out two squares).
2. Tape the rolls together (at the seams of the construction paper).
3. Decorate the binoculars with the crayons, markers, or stickers.
4. Punch holes on the top outside part of your binoculars.
5. Thread the yarn or string through each side and make knots on each end.